PCOS
4 Replies
Riya - February 23

Hi everyone,
Don't know how to ask exactly what is going on with me ... Its 9th day after 3rd IUI and again I am feeling some discomfort like period cramp off & on.. I want to ignore this but still can't as I really want to be pregnant and the last 2 IUI cycles were heart breaking :( ...Is it normal to have these kind of cramps... PLease tell me someting

keshin - June 8

hi, a friend of mine felt the same pressure after undergoing IUI procedure so i think that is a normal symptom to be expected. just take things easy and take a lot of rest. you should feel better soon. take care.

elizabeth - June 26

most women who have undergone IUI treament don't know what to expect after IUI.cramping is the most common side effects and it is caused by fertility drugs taken during the IUI cycle and not the IUI procedure itself.

elizabeth - June 26

most women who have undergone IUI treament don't know what to expect after IUI.cramping is the most common side effects and it is caused by fertility drugs taken during the IUI cycle and not the IUI procedure itself.

j3ssica - July 10

IUI is a simple procedure with fewer side effects.when i had this treatment, i just experienced nausea and a slight headache.that's all and nothing serious.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?