unprescribed clomid
269 Replies
manfa - October 7

hi yazz

am a few days off from my af now! for once am looking forward to it coming lol cant wait to get started!!
have def decided im gonna take 50mgs on days 3-7 and then follow that by the robitussin until ovulation! was debating with taking 100mgs but decided will see how the 50mg goes
good to hear you didnt suffer too much with the side effects. if i was you i d take the signs of cramping as a good sign that it worked!!
refresh my memory what days did you take your clomid again?
hope you hit the spot this month and get you bfp!!
lots and lots of baby dust!!!!
let us know your progress!
xx

wantababysobad - October 7

hi everyone i am kinda new here am following up on everything that has been going on am also taking clomid u/p, rite now am waiting to see if af would arrive i have a feeling she would so am thinking about uping my dosage to 100mg this month i ovulate on my own can i get some advice please i took 50mg last month but my hubby had to leave town 2days before i ovulated due to work i was really sad rite now am CD27 13dpo

ingenue - October 7

Wantababysobad, I ovulate on my own just fine (thank u body) but my doc has put me on 100mg clomid from the start(this is my first time taking it) I'm hating every second of it. Headaches, mood swings, my period got cut short. Just doesn't feel natural. I will be doing an iui this month, after the u/s on the 13th to see effect of clomid.I hope this is my first and last time taking this...
X

Hi Ingenue when i took mines last month 50mg i had no s/e praise god i really hope things work out for all of us i never knew trying to get pregnant could be so darn hard

oh i forget to mention am CD27 13dpo so rite now am doing the waiting game which is sending me mad

LuvBabies - October 7

Hi wantababysobad - how's the waiting game going for you, driving you nuts? When is your af due?

Fingers crossed for you.

wantababysobad - October 8

Hi LuvBabies af is due tomorrow (saturday)and yes the waiting is driving me crazy i so hate this waiting game its not fun at all.

manfa - October 8

hi wantababysobad

how are you doing? any sign of af? have you done any tests yet? fingers crossed that she wont show and you get your bfg!!

where are you from?

good to hear you didnt get any side effects from the clomid tbh thats what im dreading!

i should get my af sat, sun, or monday!! and will be starting my 1st round of 50mgs clomid on days 3-7. there are a couple of us who are starting in the next few days!!

was this your first cycle of clomid? do u know if you ovulated from it?

and yes i agree with you getting pregnant is hard work!!!
fingers are crossed for you!!! lots of baby dust xx

manfa - October 8

wantababysobad

so sorry i meant BFP not bfg lol hes a giant over here!! lol x

Hi manfa no sign of af yet haven't done any test yet waiting to see if she will show her face if not will take one monady or so am from trinidad and tobago yes last month was the first time i took clomid and yes i ovulated on CD14

Here's what am trying to figure out whyyyyyyyyyy is it i cant get pregnant yet not only me all you ladies on this site and more but a friend of mines think she is and telling me if it turns out she is pregnant she not keeping no child whyyyyyyy can somebody tell me whyyyyyyyyy

yazz22 - October 9

Hi Manfa,I took the clomid day 3-7,just waiting to ov now as of 9th oct Iam cd12 so hopefully b soon. Do you know anything about the trigger I keep reading about (hcg injection)? I presume it makes you ov but do ladies use it even if they ov on their own anyway? Also dh can't always perform every other day so Iam now thinking hold off until my opk says LH rise before we attempt,Iam worried Iam missing vital days but when he can't he can't.(Disability) Any advice welcome lol !! Oh yeah can feel twinges in both ovaries so maybe two? god I hope so. xxxxlove and luckxxx yazz22 xxxxx

manfa - October 9

hi yazz
yeah i have read a lot of people do this trigger shot have no idea if they do it while they ovulate on there own tho! ( but to tbh i think they prob do) but then comes the question why they do it if the clomid works? not sure if i could inject myself tho lol
twinges in both sides sounds good!! do you usually get pain both sides without the clomid?
yeah maybe waiting until you get lh rise to do it will be better for you both if you get your positive on a ovulation test then your still doing it at the vital times!!
im expecting my af between now and monday!! keep going to the toilet to check if shes here yet lol sorry tmi i know!
lots of baby dust!! hope this month works for you!! xx

manfa - October 9

hi all!!

well my af arrived this morning!! sorry too much info for you all lol but its here its on time and im classing it as day 1 of my cycle so will be starting the first clomid tablet on monday!!!! ( day 3 )

prob best to warn you all i think im gonna be a nightmare from now until this time next month when i will hopefully be telling you i got my bfp! fingers crossed!!

lots of baby dust to all! x

hsg123 - October 9

Hi All,
So... AF arrived 1 day early, yesterday. Not only wasn't invited but she came early! How rude of her?!
Today is cd2 for me. I will be taking clomid days 4 to 8. So I will start on Monday night. Manfa, will be on the same schedule :)
At least the 2ww is over. It's bad itself but with PMS its even worse! Let's hope this will be my month. This ttc is killing the fun out of making love... I can't wait to get pregnant and start having fun again. It feels more like work now :(

manfa - October 9

hi hsg

so sorry your af showed, can imagine how disappointed you are right now but keep your chin up! not just saying this but on most of the sites ive been on it says that most people fall on their 2nd or 3rd cycle of clomid so lets hope this is your month!!!

same cycle, good good, be good to have the 2 week wait with someone as i know its gonna kill me! thats if the unprescribed clomid doesnt first!! ha ha ha! ;0)

know what you mean hsg its hard to keep it all fun when all your thinking is this the 1 thats gonna get me pregnant! all becomes a bit mechanical!

are you gonna keep to the same 50mg dose this month or up it?

really glad i got someone to share it with tho!

xx

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?