Varicocele
2 Replies
Shauna - April 23

I have an 8 year old son and my DH and I have been TTC for over 5 years and nothing. He just had varicocele surgery. Has anybody else been diagnosed with a varicocele? Has anybody got BFP after the varicocelectomy? I know the odds of BFP are still low but I am still hopeful.

KELLY1717 - November 23

Hi there. We've been ttc #2 for 2 years now. Dh had the surgery in August, and he will have a new analysis done in 2 weeks. We'll see how his results are then, but no luck for us so far... We're planning to do IVF this summer if no bfp by then. Good luck to you!

leelee3000 - November 28

Shauna...when I saw your question I just had to tell you my story... literally MY story..for my father was diagnosed with the same problem after my parents ttc for 9 yrs. So, I've been told (my parents are very open with me) that his sperm count was extreamely low and he had the surgery and they tested him and said I'm sorry it didn't work you are completely sterile...so my parents lost hope and stopped trying... 6 months later my mom went to the dr. for being extreamely tired and viola! she was 3 months preggo! So, keep the faith for I am living proof that the surgery works! Good luck! :-)

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?