clomid
4 Replies
jwoo12 - October 1

Hi,
I am taking clomid and this is my 3rd month, but I am now on day 50 of cycle and not pregnant as done tests, has anyone else experienced late periods on clomid?

banaburay - January 11

Hi jwoo12
I stalk these boards looking for inspiration all the time and only signed up today
I had two rounds of clomid, the 1st at 50mg, the second at 75 (both with no ovulation) after the second round, AF disappeared for 4 weeks then I spotted for 5 before getting AF again
I have just had my 3rd round at 100mg and Ovulated but the way I am feeling AF's coming any day now.

tryingmom34 - March 28

I am trying so many things clomi
d 50mg, Pre Seed, and mucinex this is my first month trying the pre seed and mucinex hope I have luck my husband had vv surgery 3 months ago now and I hope we will get pregnant this month with God's help this will be the month we were trying for 2 yrs before the surgery.

makssy - April 11

hi
Am on clomid 50g.i took it last month for the first time at day 5.my dr.gave a repeat this month i didnt menstrate i still went ahead to take it.can someone out there tell me if i can ovulate without menstruation?thanks

clarcks - April 7

I have just had my 3rd round at 100mg and Ovulated but the way I am feeling AF's coming any day now.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?